It couldn’t be easier to board at Forrestdale!
Preparing for your pet’s stay at our kennels:
- Check that your pet’s vaccinations are current.
- If not, make an appointment with your veterinarian to bring them up to date.
- Pack a favourite toy, blanket or bed, if it’s not oversized. Your pet will be comforted by the scent of their home.
- We provide food. Your pet is on a special diet? Bring it with you and we’ll feed it! Please label your pet’s food.
- Don’t forget your pet’s medication and the instructions.
- Bring proof of current vaccinations.
- Last but not least, avoid feeding at least 3 hours before their trip to the kennels.
- If you are a new customer, we’ll ask you to provide basic contact information and sign a boarding contract.
- Let us know if anything upsets your pet such as thunder!
- Leave your pet’s belongings and food, if you’ve packed them.
- Please leave your dog on a leash. Our kennel greeter will take your pet to their room.
- Pick your pet up during regular business hours.
- Payment is due at the time of check-out. We accept Interac, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and cash.
- If you will be delayed, please contact us with your new check-out date.