You’ve thought about leaving your pet with family or friends?
- This can be stressful and a burden to the family or friend.
- Your pet may show atypical destructive behaviour: damage to their personal property can be an unexpected cost to you.
- Their house may not be “pet-proof”. A curious pet can get into products or plants that may be dangerous to their health.
So why is boarding a good choice?
Our kennel offers a safe and controlled environment. This gives the feeling of security for you and your pet.
- Interior kennel rooms and exterior exercise areas are self-contained. Little fear for an escape artist pet!
- Our kennel provides your pet with a steady routine for meals, exercise and sleep. Pets easily adapt to a regular schedule.
- Observation of your pet is very important to their well-being. Your pet may be observed for any of the following and most observed signs can be managed by us:
- Chewing (“destroying”) bedding, fur, skin
- Excessive panting
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in stool consistency or frequency
- Blood in urine
- Signs of aggression or depression
- Knowing when to seek veterinary assistance is important. We have a local veterinary service (the vet who looks after our family pets) available.